Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Review Pebble Smartwatch for iPhone and Android

Control your Apple or Android device's functions from your wrist with this Pebble 301RD smartwatch, which features Bluetooth technology for easy pairing and an E-paper display that promotes visibility. The waterproof design ensures long-lasting use.
Features of Pebble 301RD smartwatch:
View notifications from email, SMS, Caller ID, calendar and your favorite apps on your wrist.
Download watch faces and apps to suit your style and interests.
Control music playing on iTunes, Spotify, Pandora and more.
Rechargeable battery lasts 5-7 days on a single charge
Compatible with both Apple and Android devices
This watch is great! I love being able to try different watch faces every day. There is an app so that I can even create my own watch face. So I did. It was easy to load it on an use it. I added it to the others on my Pebble.
I'm hard of hearing. Normally I need to have my phone on LOUD to hear it even with my hearing aids and sometimes I don't feel the vibrating alert on my phone. Other times I have my phone in the bedroom because I don't have it with me. Nevertheless, my Pebble will vibrate and tell me who is calling. Even 30 feet away. It is totally awesome. If I want to ignore the call I just click the button on the watch.
I also wear my Pebble running and occasionally in the shower or bath. Never a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment